I was honorably discharged on the NY Air National Guard. Can I become a member of USAA?

UPDATED: Oct 2, 2018

Advertiser Disclosure

It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.

Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single insurance company.

Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different insurance companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.

UPDATED: Oct 2, 2018Fact Checked

Free Insurance Comparison

Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption

Asked October 2, 2018

1 Answer

Those who have been honorably discharged from the Air National Guard are able to become members of USAA. In fact, current, retired and honorably discharged members of the National Guard and their families are able to join USAA. This entitles you to take advantage of all of the products that are offered by USAA, including their insurance products, which are often priced lower than many other insurance companies. The company has a host of insurance products, as well as home and auto loans, along with credit cards and investment opportunities. Prices are kept low, since all profits are put back into the company, which enables them to keep prices down.

Signing up is easy, you will just have to answer a few questions. You will be asked about your connection to the military. If you are not a citizen of the United States you will need your passport or government ID card.

Answered October 3, 2018 by FirstLight

Free Insurance Comparison

Compare quotes from the top insurance companies and save!

secured lock Secured with SHA-256 Encryption